Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Suing to Keep Away Men

I'll admit right off the bat that I don't understand the mindset of someone who would care about going to a single-sex college. It doesn't seem that these places are bastions of feminism and they don't look like finishing schools. Is it the image (my sister once said that all-women colleges were "preppier")?

I suppose it's no goofier than a male-only priesthood but shouldn't an institute of higher learning at least make a token show at reason and logic?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/circus-party-supplies.html]circus Party Supplies[/url].