Saturday, March 19, 2005

KPA

I found all the material from KPA in my mailbox at NKU. According to the schedule, I was supposed to go on Friday March 5. I'm sure that was a typo (the next day listed is Saturday March 5) but with an obvious schedule screw-up, I don't feel quite as bad. I was supposed to go with Jim Chambliss of U of Louisville ("Sparks of Creativity: The Influence of Epilepsy in Writing and Art") and Becky Lee Meadows, also of U of L ("Manic Depression, Childhood Bereavement, and the Return of the Dead in Edgar Allan Poe's Works").

My paper was about development of children's ability to recognize gender in language and doesn't really fit the others (or anything else at the conference). They had me scheduled for 9:00 a.m., the first time slot, so I doubt if I had much of an audience.

I could probably put this down on my vida and no one would know but I don't think I'm that desperate yet.

No comments: