Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Well, I'm Off to the Clinic

Last December I took this test after seeing it on Stephanie's blog. I decided to wait to try again and got pretty much the same result. Hey, if I'm listed as feminine, at the very least I'd like some multiple orgasms to go with it.








Feminine
You scored 40 masculinity and 80 femininity!
You scored high on femininity and low on masculinity. You have a traditionally feminine personality.







My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:













free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 5% on masculinity





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 91% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

No comments: