Tuesday, February 10, 2004

After years of defending the male sex, I've finally come to agree with radical feminists. The world would be better off without XY chromosomes.

I can live with war, crime, and pro wrestling but after changing my son's diaper again today, I can't help but think a female-only race would be so much easier. . . to clean.

My four-year old daughter still isn't toilet trained but, even at twice the size of my son, she's no problem. Just remember to wipe front to back.

The male naughty bits would be a hassle even if the skin were smooth. As is, you can wipe for hours and still not hit every wrinkle.

I'm making a formal petition to God. By this time tomorrow, I'd like every man on earth switched over. I apologize for the inconvenience to gay men and heterosexual women but I can't take it any more.

No comments: