Monday, June 13, 2005

Lesser of Two/Eleven Evils

The other day Tom Brinkman sent me a nice letter about library funding. That might be the only issue we agree on but it's one up from Bob McEwen. I don't know Brian's record but he's picking DeWine, Brinkman, McEwen, and Schmidt. Gun to my head I'd take Brinkman over McEwen and DeWine (and don't get me started on Schmidt) so should I vote for him or go with one of the other candidates who don't have a legitimate chance?

Last fall, for the first time since 1988, I broke from third-party presidential candidates (not that it did any good). Realistically my single vote won't matter (one vote never matters) but should I go with my heart or back somebody with a theoretical chance of taking office?

And Brinkman's letter was pretty sweet.

No comments: