Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Depressing Update

Well, for the second time since December of 2004, my wife is unemployed. Not that such a thing is ever good but I quit my steady day job to watch the kids during normal working hours because she was so insistent that she was on a fast track to a higher position.

Meanwhile in the deli night crew, one of the older workers slipped on the floor as it was being hosed off and broke her wrist. As the EMTs arrived and took her away on a stretcher, customers still kept coming to the counter asking for cheese.

Big fights between my wife and 13-year-old step-daughter show no signs of letting up. I'm ready to cut out my ear drums with a steak knife to get some quiet around her.

Also for some reason, Blogger is displaying the blog weirdly. Not that it's my biggest problem but it's annoying.

No comments: