Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yes, It's that Dumb Quiz Again

I'm guessing everyone has seen this thing a few million times already but thanks to Pseudojournalist KatieG over at Innisfree, I'm hitting it again.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4

"important about the applicant that may not be apparent from"

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?


Air (but if I leaned a little more, I could reach a bookcase).

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Goodnight Moon video. Devilboy was vaguely interested.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.

11:42

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11:27

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The dryer and absolutely nothing else.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

About 9:30 to take out the trash.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Innisfree courtesy of Pseudojouralist Kate.

9. What are you wearing?

Blue shorts and underwear. Devilboy jumped half a bottle of shampoo on the kitchen floor and I had to use every towel and most of my clothes to clean it up. (The place smells like green apples and the floor is damn shiny.)

10. Did you dream last night?

Yes, it was long and incoherent but the only thing I specifically remember is someone shooting at me from across an empty lot.

11. When did you last laugh?

I think when Devilboy saw me coming to clean up the shampoo and tried to run but slipped all over the floor. He had just had a bath and had to have another.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Family pictures in collage frames; a framed wedding announcement; a collector's box of little toys, fake Tyrannosaurus teeth, and fake bugs; four DVD cases; a nature picture of about 100 animals; and crayon and pencil marks.

13. Seen anything weird lately?

Devilboy in the shampoo was pretty weird.

14. What do you think of this quiz?

Thanks an effing lot, Katie.

15. What is the last film you saw?

Howl's Moving Castle on DVD. The Fellowship of the Ring at the theater (Dec. 2001).

16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new house with a yard and pool, new pre-assembled furniture, and the final season of Futurama.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

After I gave my dog a bath yesterday, my wife let him in the bedroom and he took a nap on the bed, soaking it full of wet-dog water. I did five loads of laundry today and will probably do at least four tomorrow.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?

Repeal the laws of physics.

19. Do you like to Dance?

No, and "Dance" shouldn't be capitalized.

20. George Bush.

Please put that in the form of a question.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

My first child is a girl.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?

My first child is a girl.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

I've tried dressing as a broad but I haven't got the gams for it.

24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Sorry about all that.

25. 4 [sic] people who must also do this theme in their journal.

Bea Arthur, Dick Cheney, Steve "the Crocodile Hunter" Irwin, and Batman.

After finishing, I saw that Louis "Mr. TV Head" set me up for it, too. I guess just read this twice.

No comments: