Monday, May 09, 2005

Really Old Meme

I found this saved as a draft from April 9th. I have no idea where it came from? Anyone recognize it?

1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?

I'm torn--Best of Penthouse Letters IV, Finnigan's Wake, The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told. At the moment, I'll go with The Hobbit.

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

If you count characters in Bad Girl Comics. I can't be sure--I block most of my teenage memories.

3. The last book you bought was:

Lord, I can't even remember--I've been to the library too much lately. The annual book sale is coming up so I'll have a few more sacks to get to.

4. The last book you read was:

Dr. Seuss & Mr. Geisel : a biography by Judith Morgan. I'll probably post about it tomorrow.

5. What are you currently reading?

Brief definitions of all essential literary terms by Saad Elkhadem. I'm so lame.

6. Five books you would take to a desert island:

How to Build Sturdy Rafts, Best of Penthouse Letters IV, Which Parts of Pufferfish are Toxic, a really big book to throw at wild boars, and an e-book with a wireless Internet connection (with a really strong transmitter).

7. Who are you going to pass the baton to (three persons), and why?

I'm not sure of the context of this question. Send it to three other people? What's the pope's e-mail address again?

No comments: